Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #34

Thank you to everyone who played along with us this past week at the Merry Monday Challenge! It was extremely difficult to choose winners! Such amazing entries! The design team have chosen their favourites, who are honorable mentions!  Our current sketch is on right now and you can join in the fun by clicking HERE.


Wendy's Choice: Susan Joyce
Cat's Ink.Corporated

Loved Susan's card this week because of the color combo and that sweet little bird image surrounded by all those snowflakes! Congratulations, Susan, for being my Top Pick this week!   
           
Nina’s Choice: Fannie Erwina
Delicately Cute

I love the sentiment on Fannie’s cute clean and simple card. The little snowman is absolutely adorable and the gem on the bow is a perfect finish. Congratulations Fannie on being my Top Pick this week.

Terry's Choice: Kim Singdahlsen
Joyful Creations With Kim
Peace & Joy

Kim's Christmas card is so soft and pretty. I love how the Cherry Cobbler items really stand out. That's why Kim's card is my Top Pick.

Narelle's Choice: Barb


I love this pretty Christmas card that Barb has created this week.  The non-traditional Christmas tree is lovely and the added sparkles just finish this gorgeous card off. Congrats Barb, on being my Top Pick this week! 


Bonnie's Choice: Judy May

Merry_Monday_33_C
I love these beautifully colored, creamy Poinsettias. And the debossing, little ornament and tiny rhinestones add such elegance. Congratulations, Judy May on being my Top Pick this week.

LeAnne's Choice: Deanna
Kloset Kreations 
Deanna's trademark clean and simple style comes through in a big, bold way with this gorgeous holly image!  The gingham ribbon complements the red card in a fresh, country style...congrats, Deanna!  You're my Top Pick this week!


Lesley's Choice:
Allisa Chilton: 

Allisa makes gorgeous cards! She has gone all out with this week's creation and created a masterpiece. That poinsettia, the musical note background and the suede looking cardstock all add to the elegance and grandeur of this amazing Christmas creation! Congrats, Allisa, for being the Challenge Winner this week!

I hope you will consider joining us as a Guest Designer for Monday, October 8th. Please email me by clicking the email icon at the top of my blog if you are able to be our Guest Designer!

Congratulations to everyone who joined in the fun!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Lesley, thanks so much for picking my card. Would love to join you on the 8th! Off to send you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nina, for choosing my card as Honorable mention. What a pleasant surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much LeAnne for selecting my card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)