Monday, October 29, 2012

Merry Monday #39-{Laughter and Cheer}

Looking for last week's winners? Please click HERE.


Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards! Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! This is our last week with the amazing Carrie Gaskin! Thank you Carrie for a great month of inspiration!! It is always fun hanging with you!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Sentiment (AMUSE), Itty Bitty Christmas Stamps (Pink Cat Studios)
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo, Copics
Paper: October Afternoon Cakewalk, Vanilla CS from Flourishes, Kraft from Michaels
Extras: Button from SU!

I inked up a Pink Cat image that I love and coloured the images with my Copics. The paper is brand spankin' new to me from October Afternoon. The paper is supposed to be birthday paper but I thought it was kind of Christmassy, especially with the fun image! The design team has created some awesome samples to get you in the festive spirit! Welcome to Lauren as our Guest Designer this week!

       
Allisa Chilton Bonnie KlassLeAnne Pugliese
 
Narelle FarrugiaCarrie Gaskin (FD)Nina Forsyth

Sue JoyceWendy AungstLauren Bergold


17 comments:

  1. Another fab sketch and wonderful DT inspiration. I really do hope I will find the time to join in the fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, your card is too cute. Love how you used cakewalk for christmas. Too clever.

    The cards by the design team this week are amazing. You and your team always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, your card is just adorable! I love the image with those gingerbread boys - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, Lesley! Sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely ♥LOVE♥ this sketch, and it's already in the notebook where i save the ones i want to use over & over again! lesley, your card is adorable, and ALL of the DT have totally rocked it as well! thank you for inviting me along this week, what an honor to be featured with such a talented group! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These sketches just keep getting better. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, your card is so clean, crisp and lovely!! You always do such a great job with the coloring too! I hope to find some time to join in the challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable, Lesley! This card brings laughter and cheer just by looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the samples are gorgeous! So happy to be able to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is super, super cute! Love these two little elves just hanging out on the candy cane!
    This would have to be my favourite sketch Lesley - thanks for coming up with fab sketches every week for us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card Lesley, this image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. New subbie and I can't wait to participate in your weekly sketches

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, Lesley! I love this image and how it goes perfectly with your pretty papers! Awesome sketch this week as well! Keep'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch Lesley. As always, great inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch, Lesley! That PCS image is really cute, and I think the paper is perfect too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, Lesley! I love the image and the colors you chose to color it in with. Thanks for all of the inspiration you provide week in and week out (even if I don't get to play along!).

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)