Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dynamic Duos #26 {Thank You, Thank You, Thank You}


We are halfway through the challenge year at Dynamic DuosThis week we have a monochromatic colour combo that can be used for Fall, Sunflowers, etc. I decided to ink up my Papillon Potpourri set from SU! and used the cool new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. I am enjoying their sketches and they are encouraging me to think outside the box and it is SO MUCH FUN! It was good not to make a Christmas card today! I used the de-bossed side of the embossed yellow paper, and used black as a neutral this week. I would also like to enter this into the CASology Challenge to use something "Wild" on your card. Butterflies are in the wild!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Because I Care-both SU!
Inks: Black Memento Ink, Yellow Copic Marker
Papers: So Saffron, Basic Black and Flourishes White CS (Gotta admit, I love this stuff)
Tools: Butterfly Punch SU!, 1 3/4" Circle Punch SU!, 
Square Punch (to make the flag sentiment), Fan Fair Embossing Folder

This is the last week with the amazing design team who helped start up this challenge in May! I knew it was going to be difficult to work with them for only 6 months! I enjoyed getting to know all of you ladies and I know we will continue to be connected! I wanted to say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You should head on over to the Dynamic Duos Blog to see the team's final gorgeous creations! I hope you have time to join in the fun this week!


17 comments:

  1. Love how you've combined these different challenges in your card. When I saw the sketch earlier this week I was immediately thinking "butterflies" myself. Too bad my crafting time is so limited right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cheery with all that yellow! Love how you repeated the sentiment across the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card. Love the embossing along with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely butterfly and beautifully showcased with the sketch! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy card Lesley! Your butterfly is so pretty! Thanks again for the opportunity to be part of the team, I've really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just look at that, Lesley! This is a perfectly CAS card...and what a beauty! :) Butterflies are one of my favorite creatures in the wild and this is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! It's so great to have you along!
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be on the Duos design team! I can't wait to see what's ahead with the new team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, elegant card! Thanks for going wild with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley I love those beautiful embossed yellow and that butterfly is really pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So crisp and beautiful, the colors are fresh and bright. Love this! So glad you played along in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card, Lesley. Thanks for playing along at CaSology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the black and yellow combo. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the colours, texture and that butterfly is fabulous :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw your card at (CAS)E this Sketch, and thought "Wow!" It has such impact, and I hope you're a winner. You deserve it with this fab creation! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful CAS card Lesley,nice details. Thanks so much for having me on the DD design team, it's been a blast and for your lovely comments along the way. Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! I love the embossing! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)