Friday, October 19, 2012

Casual Play Date with Fun Colours and a Neat Technique!


Just a quick and easy card for some challenges tonight! My colours come from the Play Date Cafe. They are celebrating their Third Anniversary and I wanted to celebrate along with them! Congrats to the team! I also wanted to join in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays and make a clean and simple card that is off the edge...a fun challenge and something I don't try a lot. I wanted to use this pretty circular stamp and make it look like snow was falling...off the card...this is also a one layer card, which is rare from me but I am beginning to see the merits of clean and simple stamping. I am trying hard to stamp like this! Hahaha! Which is kind of ironic!


Stamps: Charming, More Many Messages
Cardstock: Flourishes White
Inks: Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry and Midnight Muse
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle




9 comments:

  1. Love it, Lesley! Fun challenge and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice that circle hanging over the edge until I saw that you were participating. LOL I had to take a second look. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card using our colors! Love it! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out fantastic! Love these bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! You did a great job with the colors :) Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
    ~hugs~
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. this turned out beautifully! and i love your title of the post, too :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely. Really pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe during our 3rd Anniversary Celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did CAS to perfection...and one layer to boot...sweet!! Wonderful snowflakes and the font on the sentiment is beautiful...all very nice:)!! Thanks so much for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)