Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #27


Thank you to everyone who joined us last week for the Merry Monday Sketch! Christmas is on the horizon and I am striving to create sketches that are easy to use and to hopefully mass produce! Last week's submissions were amazing! Without further ado, here are the design team choices for Honorable Mentions...


Wendy's Choice: Judy May
Just Judy Designs
WOW! This card made my jaw drop! Judy's card is so sparkly and beautiful with that color combo and pretty tree! I love the diecut as well! Congratulations, Judy, for being my Top Pick this week! :)

LeAnne's Choice:
Altered Scrapbooking - Karen Aicken

Karen's two little cuties caught my eye, not only because of the fun DP she used, but I loved the embossed snowflake background, her coloring and the glitter on their hats!  Too cute!  Congratulations, Karen, for being my Top Pick this week!

Nina’s Choice: Susan Joyce
Cat's Ink Incorporated

This card made me smile, this little bear is adorable. I love the added little details such as the stocking, holly and star. The colours and papers are a fantastic background for this cute card. Congratulations Susan, for being my Top Pick this week!


Debbie's Choice:
Sandy Mathis from Stamp with Sandy 
I picked Sandy's card because of all the gorgeous multiple layers of designer paper and that wonderful new core'dination's paper. Love the texture and I also fell in love with the watercoloring. What a beautiful color coordinated card Sandy. Congrats on being my top pick for this week's challenge!

Narelle's Choice: Marie
Another Card Making Blog
There were so many beautiful cards to choose from this week - but I've fell in love with this gorgeous card from Marie.  I love the bauble she's used and the added glimmer paper just gives it that little something extra. Congratulations Marie on being my Top Pick this week!

Bonnie's Choice: Maria
Maria's Blog
Maria's Santa looks so adorable against this beautiful doily! And there's just the right mix of red papers and pearls to complete this beautiful CAS card!  Congratulations, Maria, for being my Top Pick this week.

This week's Challenge WINNER at Merry Monday is...


Lesley's Choice: Nancy Brown


What's not to love about Nancy's gorgeous card! The colours, the snowflakes falling softly behind the snowman, the stitched snowflakes around the card! All I can say is wow! Congratulations Nancy, I hope you will consider joining us as a Guest Designer for Monday, August 20th. Please email me by clicking the email icon at the top of my blog if you are able to be our Guest Designer! I will send you next week's sketch right away!

Congratulations to everyone who joined in the fun!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards this week, thanks Nina for choosing my card as a Top Pick, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting my card, Debbie. How exciting! Inky Hugs :) Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW - thanks so much LeAnne, for choosing my card as your Top Pick this week. Wow!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats ladies!!! awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHOO!! Thanks, Narelle for picking my card this week! I'm so excited! :) All the cards this week were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)