Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dynamic Duos and my new teaching blog!



Another week gone and Saturday is here! That means a fun colour duo from Dynamic Duos! This week is monochromatic and we are using purples! I love using white as the main colour and then accenting it with the monochromatic tones. I used the Lovely and Lacey set once again, I just LOVE it!


I have spent my week getting my classroom ready for the new year. I had the same room last year so I was really excited to make some positive changes in it! I rearranged furniture, cleaned, purged and did a major overhaul! I won't lie, I am EXHAUSTED but so thrilled with how it turned out! If you have time, stop by my teaching blog, I have posted some photos of my classroom there! I am looking forward to a great year!  
Here is the link :)

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get the chance to join us at  Dynamic Duos.

12 comments:

  1. I just checked out your teaching blog, and wow! What a classroom! Your students are very lucky. Hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley this is beautiful and so elegant ~ love it! Have a delightful weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant, Lesley! And so pretty in these colors! I think your students are in for a delightful year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab CAS style card, love the images and colour scheme
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card, Lesley! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It´s good to see you back at Dynamic Duos!
    Love your card! It is simple but very elegant!
    Hugs, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card Lesley, Love the Doily Medalions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you love that set. it is gorgeous. Beautiful card Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this one, Lesley! That stamp set has quickly become a favorite of mine and I really like how elegant this card is. Crisp, clean and FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Lesley! I love the embossing and the use of patterned paper. You are doing lovely things with that stamp set!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant. Love the doily. Your classroom looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)