Thursday, May 31, 2012

Merry Monday Reminder and WOWZA!

Okay, I call "UNCLE"...yep, definitely too much on my plate these days! My blogging and card making has taken a back seat to "real" life adventures. Thank you to my blogging pals and to my wonderful design teams for keeping the challenges running smoothly. I truly hope to be back to a more normal schedule soon but I am nearing the end of the year, 19 days left of school and well, I am just so darn busy!!!  Lots going on in my personal life too, it is all good but busy! I think Spring and Summer really add to the hectic way of life. Anyone else feeling overwhelmed? LOL!


Just a quick reminder that the Merry Monday Challenge is on until Sunday at Noon (PST). I hope you have a chance to join in the fun!!!  To play along, please click HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, indeed, I am MOST overwhelmed, too! Can't take it no more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each week I think will be less hectic than the last. It doesn't seem to be working that way though. I'm ready to scream uncle too! I'm glad to know I'm in such good company!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)