Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Merry Monday #20 Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!!  I finally completed my card for this week's challenge, wow! Where does the time go! To join in our current challenge, please click HERE.


The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!



Wendy's Choice: Vicki Burdick
It's A Stamp Thing

When I saw Vicki's covered notepad I just loved it! The papers, embossing folder, pearls and adorable stamps just make this such a wonderful gift! Congratulations Vicki for being my Top Pick this week!!


LeAnne's Choice: Christine

Happy Heart Cards

Christine's use of color on this pretty card caught my attention right away!  Isn't this a striking combination? The layout she implemented is very simple, but adding just enough fun embellishments kicked it up a few notches, especially with that fun bling and sweet baker's twine!  Congrats, Christine, on being my Top Notch this week!


Nina’s Choice: Allisa
Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts

Another week of fantastic Christmas cards to choose from, Allisa created this wonderful blue stocking card. There are so many details that just stands out, I am a huge fan of textured backgrounds and the brick behind the stocking is fabulous. I love the added flock at the top of the stocking and the little bits of bling. Congratulations Allisa you are my Top Pick this week!

Colleen's Choice: Erna
Elog Cards
There were SO many amazing cards to choose from, I had trouble choosing a winner!  Erna's card wins my vote because of the mix of traditional Christmas colors combined with a fresh, modern feel.  The die cut tree really commands your attention, and the glittered ornaments and silky ribbon are the perfect finishing touches.  Congrats, Erna, on being my Top Pick this week!

This week's winner is:


Tammy Hobbs
I just loved Tammy's cool Christmas card! The gingham paper, the funky tree shape and the blue rhinestones just made this card so completely adorable and unexpected! I also loved the shimmery star at the top of the tree and the fabulous sentiment looks like it has been hand written! The perfect card for celebrating a Cool Yule! Congratulations Tammy, I would love to have you join me as our Guest Designer on Monday, May 28th!! Please email me as soon as possible! I hope you can join us!

Don't forget our current challenge is on right now, to play along please click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards chosen this week DT. Congrats to the winner & HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats ladies!!! awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, LeAnne, for the HM - I've only just seen it. I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)