Friday, April 6, 2012

MOJO Monday {Thanks}

Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Up-Live Your Dream
Inks: Really Rust and Sage Shadow Markers
Papers: Flourishes Ivory Cardstock, Recollections Kraft Paper, Pink Paislee (Prairie Hill)
Extras: Big Shot, Lacy Circles Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities, Word Window Punch (SU), Modern Label Punch (SU), Pearls, Embossing Folder

Easter Long Weekend and I am looking forward to some downtime. I loved the MOJO sketch...so this week I decided to give it a whirl. I inked up an old set and combined it with new papers from Pink Paislee called "Prairie Hill". I love the bright, happy colours...

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. I love your take on this sketch. Very pretty and very doable - popping it into my Binder! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is darling. I love the colors
    and the stamp. Congratulations on your win, by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't this sketch awesome?! Congrats on being recognized at Mojo! Great card! Love where you put the sentiment and that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and the flowers on this card. It deserves to be a winner - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on you Mojo Monday win! I love the flowers on your pretty card. TFS and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winner winner chicken dinner! Congrats on the big win with this beauty! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic ... Congrats on your win, that's awesome!
    And as always a fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping back on to congratulate you! Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)