Monday, April 30, 2012

Merry Monday #18 {A Very Merry Christmas to You}

If you are looking for my Cardabilities post, please click HERE.



Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards! Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge! So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work!  This is our last week with Arielle Gordon. Thank you Arielle for being our Featured Designer this month! It has been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you!  


Lesley Croghan

I went for a more elegant look to my card this week than I have been doing in past weeks!  I used a piece of that gray gingham paper I had on my desk and a wonderful retired Stampin' Up set called "A Wish for Peace". I added a bow to my card to play along with the 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown Challenge.  The design team has created some amazing cards this week and welcome to Janet Kay Bailey, our Guest Designer this week!

8 comments:

  1. Cute cards everyone! I like the variety and the sketch for this week. Thanks Lesley for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT examples...and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Lesley by yourself as well as your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch this week Lesley, and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards by the DT!!
    I love the church in the woods stamp, Lesley!! Gorgeous card!!
    Heading to the other blogs for a closer look at their creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and DT inspiration! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this country Christmas card, Lesley! All the DT cards are beautiful. Thanks for so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)