Monday, April 30, 2012

Cardibilities #54 {Thank You}


Time for another week at Cardibilities!  This week's sketch is super versatile!  I chose to ink up a an old favourite of mine called "For All You Do". This set is retiring at the end of May! I hope you get the chance to join us for the next two weeks! 


I choose to work with Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Lucky Limeade. The flowers have some pearls in the centers and I used the Scallop trip border punch for my trim in the middle. The designer paper is from the In Colour Designer Paper Pack.  I embossed the bottom of the card with my dots folder. A quick and simple thank you card for my stash!

4 comments:

  1. Lesley, I love your style! This is such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley!
    Hope you got my email with the sketches! This is soooooo gorgeous! I am such a fan of CAS! Love the colours ... and the En Francais is always a winner! So nice to be playing along with you on the Cardabilities team for a couple of months! Hugs xx Andrea DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)