Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Mashup Challenge #28-A Snowflake is Winter's Butterfly

"Here comes Susie Snowflake, look at her tumbling down! Tap, tap, tapping on your windowpane, to tell you she's in town!"


I love Doris Day and I especially {heart} her wonderful Christmas album. On that album is the song, "Susie Snowflake" and it was always a favourite of mine as a child and still is today! I think snowflakes are one of the prettiest parts of Christmas and on Christmas cards...so this week I am challenging you to make an Easel Card with Snowflakes on it! The design team has come up with some gorgeous samples, I hope you will join us this week and get a little wintery...

Photo by Glory Albin


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project featuring "Snowflakes".
  2. Or Make an "Easel Card".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create an "Easel Card featuring Snowflakes".


We hope that you will join the Friday Mashup Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Friday Mashup Design Team
Heidi
Nina -Guest Designer
Michele -Guest Designer


Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

  1. I love these colours, and the Season's Greeting stamp is so elegant. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley, I LOVE your greeting stamp. oh my! Gorgeous. I really like your colour combo too.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the pink with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like those cookies just jumped right on your card! The colors are perfect! This is beautiful......let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.......well maybe not just yet.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart snowflakes in Pink!!! This is gorgeous Lesley.. I love the color combo and the way you used the DSP on the lower half.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lesley! I really like the soft colors you chose, its just stunning!

    Your comment about the Suzy Snowflake made me giggle. Its one of my most fav songs and I play it all the time. This was my Facebook status on Weds:

    Lisa J
    Case Study # 3257654: How to Annoy the Husband on a Weds morning:

    Play Suzy Snowflake as loud as you can and make sure to sing along!

    My work here is done......


    ROFL :) Thanks for the great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Between the snowflakes and that swirly greeting,looks like a cool Canadian wind is blowing across your pretty card! Brrrr LOL!!Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful soft Christmas card ~ I love your blog ~ TFS and have a super day!crorotol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Lesley! The colors are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)