Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pals Paper Arts and Just Add ink

Ppa color
Pals Paper Arts is hosting a cool colour challenge this week...I'll admit, I was intriuged and wanted to see how the colours would work together.  So I created a card...I am not sure how I feel about it...it is just not what I had in mind but I did it!!!  This card is also for the Just Add Ink Sketch which I thought was awesome this week. I loved the dots below the main image on the sketch, hence my use of the scallop border punch and the pearls...


I used the Summer Solstice stamp set again and tried to channel my pal Ann...I added some pearls and some baker's twine and sponged the edges. 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

15 comments:

  1. Great sketch and you did a beautiful job with it! I love the bold flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your square interpretation of this sketch! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lesley WOW I LOVE your colors and this design is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card Lesley! TFS and have a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Love how you used the colors! I will be happy to start stamping again today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lesley! I love it! You did a great job with the colors! Your cards are always a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the sketch and the beautiful colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, I love using that background stamp goes so well with many designs. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love all the detail. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a great card Lesley. Nice job with the sponging and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is beautiful - Lesley! Love the distressing and vintage look with that bold flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Always enjoy coming to your blog and seeing your beautiful cards! I love this stamp set and how you made that flower sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Lesley! Thanks for playing along at JAI this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, do I ever love this, Lesley. It just breathes romance and elegance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)