Thursday, August 4, 2011


All week I have been looking at the awesome colour challenge over at Inkspirations.  It seemed like a Halloween combo to me but for some reason, I do not own any Halloween stamps except for sentiments!  So I went back to the drawing board!


My friend Jaydee is a Clean and Simple designer, I just love her cards and I have been trying the "Less is More" approach too.  So today I created a CAS using the Inkspirations Colour Combo!!!


I finished the inside too...I love this new "Petite Pairs" stamp set!  That is where the sentiment on the front of the card and the sentiment on the inside come from, they actually match eachother and fit in the large Oval Punches!!!  Yippee!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Smiles,
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lesley!! Concord Crush makes such a beautiful, striking, card base. You've done a wonderful job of working with these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That is a fun color combo; Halloween is not my thing so I would have stayed away from it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning card Lesley! Love how you pulled these colors together ~ I'm learning!!!! I steared away from this....TFS, your inspiration & creativity is wonderful ~ have a super day and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love that beautiful crinkled flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)