Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Mashup #14-Vintage Flowers

This week at the Friday Mashup, Kathy is our hostess and she is challenging us to go Vintage with Flowers!  I decided to draw inspiration from fellow Paper Player Ann Schach. I love her distressed, vintage style!

So, this week for the Mashup Challenge we invite you to:
       1. Create a project with Flowers.
       2. Create a Vintage project.
       3. Or "Mash It Up!" and create a project with Flowers and a Vintage feel!



I inked up my favourite again, "Elements of Style" and watercoloured the image with Tangerine Tango and Peach Parfait inks.  I also used the "Music Wheel" and "Oval All".
Please stop by the Friday Mashup Challenge Blog and join us for this week's challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Smiles,
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Lesley...I love EVERYTHING about this card! The colors, the sketch...and those flowers are among my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... this is gorgeous Lesley, you have created this vintage card beautifully, love all the layers ... great colour combo too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You really rocked this! Great vintage card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!!! Vintage/flowers--that's tough one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I've learn a lot playing along with the friday mashup team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)