Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Mashup-Monochromatic Masculine

This week at the Friday Mashup we are going Masculine with a twist of monochromatic! 

You can:
  1. Create a card for a man
  2. Create a card using a monochromatic colour theme
  3. Create a masculine card using monochromatic colours
I created a quick and easy card using the new single sailboat stamp from the Summer Mini Catalogue.  It was inked in white craft ink on Crumb Cake paper and then heat embossed.  Then I sponged over it with Soft Suede Ink.


Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions please let me know by emailing me.  My email is located at the top of my blog header.

Thanks for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!

9 comments:

  1. This rocks, Lesley! The sailboat just pops off the page. Great masculine card! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Such a crisp, clean design. I never think to use my white craft ink...what's up with that? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning Lesley! Love the white heat embosing!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect masculine card! Love that boat embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card, Lesley! I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card for a guy - hey you could even send it to me and I would love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, ooohhh, this is just gorgeous, Lesley! Love the monochromatic color combo and that embossed sailboat just takes center stage. Perfect masculne card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! That Sail Away stamp is just so great!! I just posted mine for this challenge today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)