Monday, May 30, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #60-For Auntie Nern

This week at Picture Perfect Creations we have a pretty colour combo for you to try!  It is soft and delightful!!  The best part is the chance to use Elegant Eggplant, I just love that pretty colour!


I decided to ink up Nature Walk set and En Francais, two of my favourites!  I wanted the background of the card to be subtle so the butterflies popped!  I used my Stampin' Write markers in Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz to ink up the floral image.  The butterflies are actually stamped in Concord Crush by mistake!  Argh!!  I had both purples on my desk and grabbed the wrong one!!!  Only I could do that!!

 

This is for my Auntie Nern who had a pacemaker put in on Tuesday.  She is doing very well and I am happy to say she is on the mend.  We think this pacemaker is going to make her feel so much better.

Thank you so much for stoppping by!  I hope you get the chance to head over to the PPC Challenge Blog to play along with us this week!!!

Smiles,
Lesley
Click here to shop 24/7!

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Lesley! Beautiful card and actually, I used the wrong color too - so don't feel bad!! LOL..have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lesley!! So much loveliness here!! Your aunt will love it...I know I do!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job this week and I love the butterflies, way to go! Another great creative week, wink, wink!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hopw soft and feminine your card is Leslie and those colors are just delicious. Hope your Aunt has a great recovery :) Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card. So elegant. I love this colour combo. I will be trying it soon. Need to get soem Crumb Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Leslie! The papers, the butterflies, everything is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lesley!! Your Aunt will adore it!! I am in love with butterflies lately... these are beautiful! You can't tell it's concord crush... the colors are so similar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card. love your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors Lesley, I love the en Francais with the Nature Walk. The butterflies are perfect.
    Wishing your Aunt Nern a very fast recovery to full health.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)