Thursday, February 17, 2011

Long Time Posting and Blog Candy Winner

An apology to all of my readers and followers, due to an unforseen problem with my computer, I have been unable to post or to play along with my favourite challenges.  I hope to be back posting by Sunday!!

In the meantime, I would like to announce the winner of my Blog Candy from the Paper Players Blog Hop.

Trudy Fischer!!!  Hooray Trudy!! 

Trudy said:
Hi Lesley, I really love the cards you do. My favorite item in the new nini catalogue is sew suite 121923 as well as the dp for that stamp set. T

I have contacted Trudy and sent her the candy.  Thank you to everyone who left me a comment and who joined us at the Paper Players Blog Hop!!

Hope to be back on Sunday!
Can't wait to catch up on my favourite challenges and to see what I have been missing on YOUR blogs!!
Smiles,
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. AWW glad to have you back in blogland Lesley, girl I know computers can be mean LOL!! Congrats to Trudy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear your "blog-voice" today! Bad computer...Bad!! Lol! Can't wait to see what you have cooked up in the creative department! Ps: I changed my blog, so hopefully *crossing fingers* you can finally view it again! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)