Thursday, November 25, 2010

There must have been some magic, in that old silk hat they found....

Today has been a lovely day all round!  Today we had a snowday and being a teacher, I got the chance to stay home and play get some work done!  I spent the day baking, tidying and lazying (my own word).

The day just got better because I just found out that I won over at the Friday Mashup Challenge! I also get the chance to be their Guest Designer on Dec. 9th!!  Woot-woot!  The challenge looks like fun but I can't let you know what it is YET!!!  It is going to be a blast!!  I hope you check in on December 9th to see what I've created.


In between all my hard work today, I managed to get some holiday cards done as well.  Next Wednesday is December 1st and I need to send my Christmas Cards out to all our friends and family!!!  This card below is a combo of the current CPS and Mojo Sketches...I love the vintage feel of it.  This Bells and Boughs set is really my favourite this year!!  I love the vintage, antiqued images.  I am not happy with the small oval punch and the modern label punch that I used at the bottom...maybe I should have left it bare.  Any suggestions?


Well off to make dinner for my big sweetie...he is due home soon and will be hungry as soon as he walks in the door!!

Smiles,

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)