Saturday, October 2, 2010

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 300

Two posts for one day!!!  Wow!  But it is World Card Making Day and I was on a mission to have some fun!  This is a card I made for the current SCS Sketch Challenge.  The sketch was really Clean and Simple and I was inspired to play. 


I decided to use some of my new Blueberry Crisp Designer Paper from Stampin' Up.  I love the Pacific Point colour and have been playing with it lots!!!  I inked up the Eastern Blooms set in Marina Mist and Pacific Point to create the flower to the side, I thought the Eastern Blooms flowers matched the designer paper.  Then I added a gemstone to the centre of the flower.  I used the Little Leaves die to create a blue leaf and inked up this cute sentiment from the new Word Play Stamp Set.  I also used my new Scallop Square Bigz Die from the Mini Holiday Catalogue!!  I LOVE it!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)