Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just Us Girls Sketch #40

I saw the sketch challenge at Just Us Girls and had to play along! Here is the sketch we were to use...I really liked this sketch.


This is the card I created! I wanted to make something using my retired Bella Bleu Paper...I never used it enough!  I also wanted to play with my "Elements of Style" stamp set that is in the summer mini catalogue as well as the new catalogue.  I inked it up in the new Crumb Cake ink...and used some Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.  I also inked up the inside of my card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies:
Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Bella Bleu DSP (retired), Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake
Tools/Extras: Scallop Oval and Oval Punches, Circles #2 Die, Circle Scissors Plus, Word Window Punch, Clear Blocks E and C, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Big Shot

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Lesley. Great color combo and I can see from the peek that you worked on the inside too! Fabulous. THanks for playing along with JUGS this week. Have a delightful 4th of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....those soft subtle colors are perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so very pretty!!! Love the colors! Great job on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)