Saturday, March 13, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #46

I made this card using the Unscripted Sketches current Sketch Challenge. I used all scraps from my Bella Bleu Designer Paper for this card and the Not Quite Navy card base was even a base I had created for another card but then never used, so it was folded and ready to be made into a card!
The best thing about SU! Designer Paper is that it is 2-sided, which make coordinating cards easy! My sentiment comes from the "All Holidays" set and the flower is from "Bella's Bloom". I love this pretty little flower and used my markers to ink it up. The wide oval punch works well with this flower and I pulled out my "Lots of Tags" die with the Big Shot to created a nice little nest for the Oval Punchout. On the inside of my card, I used an extra strip of DSP I had in the scrapbox. I tried to take a close-up of the flower because it is covered in glitter. I was hoping to enter this card into the Saturday Spotlight challenge, "It's So Slick!" but the glitter is not glimmering as I had hoped. I also added some little rhinetones to the top left hand corner of the card, to add some more glitz.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

11 comments:

  1. WOW this is so stunning and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love this DSP with the not quite navy CS!!! Goes beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley this is soooo very pretty, fabulous colors girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so wonderful your choice of patterned papers are fantastic with the framed image! Thanks for playing along at Unscripted Sketches! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is beautiful! congrats on being first to link to our challenge at US!! Really do think this is outstanding on so many levels!- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Great take on this weeks sketch. So glad you joined US! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Steph
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful interpretation of this weeks sketch!! Very elegant card. Thanks for playing along with US this week.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so nice and how cute is that inside decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. I love how you did the inside of the card as well. Thanks for playing with Unscripted this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)