Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two New Challenges (DT Submission)

Well I have been checking out some other blogs and found two new Challenge Blogs. One of them had a Sketch Challenge and the other a Colour Challenge. So I decided to combine them and came up with a birthday card to add to my birthday card stash! The sketch came from the "Inkspirations Sketch Challenge". The colour challnege came from "Picture Perfect Creations". Megan, the Blog owner, is having a Design Team Challenge Call, so you should go and check it out! This is my submission for the DT. She asked for Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Basic Black and Whisper White. My DSP came from the Sweet Pea Pack and the butterflies were created using my Embosslit die. The Square is 3 1/4" and I used my Corner and Trim Scallop Border Punches to create a delicate lace frame around my main image.I have really been getting into completing my card insides too! I left this one blank, but I think I will add a "Curvy Verse" to it. I added another butterfly to the inside and used the scallop trim punch to add some more interest. I love that punch!!Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, sorry, BOTH are gorgeous! You'll just have to make one of each :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it with just the butterflies, I like it better without the flower. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me... without the flower... the butterflies are light and etheral and they float off the page, the flower tends to anchor them down. hope that makes sense... both fabulous cards... but my preference is just the butterflies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)