Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playing with New Products...

My shipment of new items came in and I inked up some new sets. I played with the Fox and Friends set. As soon as I saw the new mini catalogue, this was the stamp set I wanted the most! I love the sweetness of each animal and the way I could fit each animal onto my different punches. This card below, I used the To the Nines designer paper, the Always wheel, my circle punches and the leaf die in my Big Shot. Love the Happy Birthday from the new set called Well Scripted. I thought this would be a cute masculine birthday card!I also needed to make a Birthday card for my mommy...her birthday is on February 1st. I just LOVE this new Well Scripted set! I used the birthday stamp from this set on the inside. The colours I used are So Saffron and Certainly Celery.
I love how these Clear Mount stamp sets are labeled on the sides for simple viewing in the bookcase! Also love the pictures of the stamps on the side! So clever! They were simple to put together and they are less expensive! Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have some more samples posted by tomorrow!Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Lesley LOVE your new stuff wow you made adorable cards with these images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 15. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)