Sunday, January 17, 2010

Colour Create and ANOTHER Easel Card

Okay...this is the last easel card for a while but I just love the simple design and how it forces me to finish the inside of a card. I think this is one of my favourite layouts for a card!! Obviously! LOL! I used the same Stampin' 411 Sketch, I think it is a great one this week and played with my new Bella Bleu Paper. The Colour Create Challenge was to use Blue, Kraft and White.The stamp is from the Hostess Level 3 Set called "Kind and Caring Thoughts" and I love it. I stamped the image in Not Quite Navy and then stamped it off twice. I used my SU! Marker in Not Quite Navy to ink up the "Thanks" from the "Thanks So Much" stamp in the set. That way it could fit into my oval punches.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I really enjoy your style!
    TFS
    Helen
    Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love anything with Bella Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel, love these colors and image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lesley, the stamp is beautiful and I love how you faded it, it gives it real dimension...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create Challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the easel, and how you stamped off on your image.. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Lesley, love the design, the papers and the fabulous stamping of that gorgeous image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley
    I'm with you on the easel card. I made another two this weekend, too! I love them. I LOVE this card. I think you did a fabulous job with the color challenge and... stamping the medallion was a stroke of genius. great job and thanks for sharing with us
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lesley. Chanced upon your blog following Mojo Monday links and so glad I did. Your work is fabulous! I've signed on as a follower and will be back for a longer visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Great CAS look with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! You are on a roll with these easel cards!! Thanks for playing along again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a big fan of easel cards too. Yours is a beauty!!! Love the Not Quite Navy mixed with the Kraft. Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)