Thursday, November 12, 2009

CAS#40

This card was made for the Splitcoast Stamper's Clean and Simple Challenge #40 which was to use one colour and white. I had to stamp off each image with Always Artihoke Ink because I couldn't find my Mellow Moss...so I tried to match it as best as I could!! I hope that is ok!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Recipe is made with all Stampin' Up Products
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Baroque Motifs, En Francais
Ink: Always Artichoke
Paper: White/Mellow Moss
Accessories: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Ornament Punch

2 comments:

  1. lovely card - just shows that less can be more - have a great day Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW what an awesome color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)