Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mojo Sketch #108- Have Your "Elf" A Merry Little Christmas

I went out today and picked up the newest Pink Cat Studio stamps called Itty Bitty Christmas. I LOVE Pink Cat and had to have these adorable images to add to my collection! I could finally get to the Mojo Challenge this week and so I decided it would be perfect for these little elves! I decided to slip the sketch. The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my Copics. I added some red stickles to the end of the reindeer's nose! The main panel is cut out with deckled rectangle Nestabilities. The background of the card is embossed with the CB snowflake folder.
I just love this little sentiment by Stampendous!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh how ADORABLE is this!!!! Love the embossing and that image is too cute for words!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this? VERY!!!!! I love your card! You did such an awesome job coloring in the image! I love all the detail, the embossing, the snowflakes & crystals! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)