Thursday, June 18, 2009

SASSC#20- Frosty Greetings

Look out! I'm getting out the Christmas Stamps!! I bought this little Inkadinkado Snowman a couple of weeks ago and have been itching to use it! Last night I picked up some new Copics and so I had to colour!!The Sketch Challenge over at Stamps and Smiles was so cute this week!! Head over and have a look!! I used White, Bordering Blue and Not Quite Navy (all SU!) papers. I coloured his hat in Not Quite Navy and an Old Olive type green. The little sentiment is from Amuse Stamps and I couldn't resist it when I saw it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful crisp clean and jolly card Lesley!
    Your colours are perfect as is your colouring.
    I do hope you'll be playing along with us next week too.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SNOWMEN!!! This card is just THE BOMB!!

    Official line:
    Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week! :)

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Love the colors the CAS, and the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lesley...this is precious! love the colors and the sweet snowman...a winter card is a relief on a 100 degree day! LOL! great job with the sketch!

    thanks for playing along with this week's sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this snowman is so precious!!! And the card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)