Monday, March 16, 2009

Mojo Week #77





Two of my best girlfriends and I got together and spent the day stamping. It was awesome. One was scrapbooking, one was making wedding cards and I was doing these.

I did my first Mojo Sketch today. Yeah!!

Here is the sketch:
Once again, I was working with Pink Cat Stamps and I LOVE these too!! Today I worked with Q.T. Hooty and Farm Animals. These sets are so adorable and so much fun to play with.

Thanks for dropping by!! Happy Stamping!!

Supplies:
Real Red, Bashful Blue, Celery and White Paper (SU!)
SU! Markers
Marvy circle punches
Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots
Pink Cat Stamps and SU! Sentiments

3 comments:

  1. WOW! These are all fabulous! I'm glad you are having fun with your stamps!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a bunch! Love the colors and the coloring...great images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combinations you used and four cards in one day!!! I wish I could do that!! Gorgeous!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)